Massachusetts Divorce and Separate Forms
- Divorce, Complaint for:Use when one spouse wants a divorce.
- Divorce under G.L. c.208, Section 1A, Joint Petition for: Use when both spouses want a divorce claiming irretrievable breakdown of the marriage.
- Divorce under G.L. c.208, Section 1B, Complaint for: Use when one spouse wants a divorce claiming irretrievable breakdown of the marriage.
- Separate Support, Complaint for: Use when one party seeks to be legally separated from his/her spouse, but does not wish to file for divorce.
Financial Statements and Child Support Guideline Forms
- Financial Statement Short Form: if your income is less than $75,000 annually, you must complete the Short Form financial statement, unless otherwise ordered by the court.
- Financial Statement Long Form: if your income is equal to or higher than $75,000 annually, you must complete the Long Form financial statement, unless otherwise ordered by the court.
- Financial Statement Schedule A: Used for reporting monthly self-employment or business income.
- Financial Statement Schedule B: Used for reporting rent from income producing property.
- Child Support Guidelines Worksheet: File with all cases where child support is an issue.
- Parenting Class Information: Divorcing parents of minor children are required to register and attend a Massachusetts approved parent education program within 60 days of service of the complaint on the defendant.
Divorce Modifications Forms
- Modification of Child Support, Joint Petition: Use when both parties agree to ask Court to modify a child support judgment.
- Modification, Complaint for: Use to request change of a court judgment.
Other Domestic Relations Forms
- Annulment, Complaint for: Use to ask Court to declare the marriage between the parties null and void.
- Change of Name: Use to request a name change in Massachusetts.
- Grandparent(s) Visitation,Petition for: Use when a grandparent seeks visitation rights with grandchildren.